[ATARI] Listening to The Amp Hour Electronics Podcast (#241 – An Interview with Chuck Peddle (Repeat, in memoriam))

Jesus Cea jcea at jcea.es
Tue Jan 28 16:30:39 CET 2020

Relevante por la gama 8 bits de Atari, que llevaba un 6502.

Listening to The Amp Hour Electronics Podcast (#241 – An Interview with Chuck Peddle (Repeat, in memoriam)): https://theamphour.com/241-an-interview-with-chuck-peddle-re-air/

This is a re-airing of our episode with Chuck Peddle, recorded in March of 2015.

View the notes from the original episode here.

We chose to re-air the episode because Chuck passed away earlier this month (Hackaday, NYtimes, Engadget, Team6502) and this is one of our favorite episodes. We look forward to more great interviews like this one in 2020!

Enviado desde mi iPhone