Ultimas noticias de jms

evilteq victor.gonzalo at adi.uam.es
Sat Sep 8 15:02:27 CEST 2001

Acabo de leer unas palabras de jms sobre el estado de sus proyectos.
Varias cosas a destacar:
    -1ª "This weekend the final version of "Babylon 5: Legend of the
Rangers"
goes to scifi channel. We'll see what we shall see...but from a
production standpoint I think it may be either the best or one of the
best MOWs we've ever done."
    -2ª "I should be able to announce one other project, the last I could
take
on at this point, in about a month or so. The contracts only now got
signed."
    -3ª "Finally: I have air dates for both Rangers (January 2) and the
debut
of Jeremiah (January 11)."

¿alguno no está babeando? :·)

Hasta ahora,