Videos musicales oficiales de Babylon 5

Víctor R. Ruiz rvr at infoastro.com
Wed Dec 24 16:46:08 CET 2008

  Hola:

  Regalito navideño para los fans de Babylon 5 :)

http://www.cafepress.com/thejoestore/6321266

--
OFFICIAL BABYLON 5 MUSIC VIDEOS

During the 1990s, J. Michael Straczynski hired filmmaker John Hudgens
to compile eight videos which set Babylon 5 clips to music.

Until now, only fans who attended science fiction conventions where
JMS or Hudgens screened the videos have seen them. In December 2008,
JMS authorized Hudgens to post them on YouTube.

For your convenience, we have grouped them together here.
We have also included two moving tributes that John produced on his
own: one for Richard Biggs and another for Andreas Katsulas.
--

  Saludetes,

--
Víctor R. Ruiz <rvr at infoastro.com> | - Todos estos momentos se perderán