[B5] Diferencias entre versión remastered y versión DVD

Francesc Almacelles fjalmalleida at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 9 12:49:16 CET 2021

Holas...

A colación de lo hablado hace poco, acabo de encontrarme con esto:
_https://www.engadget.com/babylon-5-original-4-3-ratio-video-150022687.html

"I didn’t know this, but Warner Bros. actually released the original 4:3 broadcast versions on Vudu a few years back, (thanks, Reddit). This version has now made its way to Apple’s iTunes video store, and since I had the holiday break to vegetate in front of the TV, I watched the show in the form I originally saw it in. Rather than start at the beginning, I cherry-picked the best moments from the show’s third season, when it was hitting its creative peak."

"It’s not clear which version of Babylon 5 is going to arrive on HBOMax when it hits the streaming service on January 26th. But, no matter how it looks, it’s great binge-watching fare."

De Sombras y otros Quehaceres Roleros
Francesc Almacelles