[HACK] Paswords en claro en MARCA DIGITAL

J.A. Gutierrez spd at gtc1.cps.unizar.es
Thu Aug 30 11:53:31 CEST 2001

> Sacado de http://www.hispasec.com/unaaldia.asp?id=726
>
> "Los caracteres UNICODE son la representación hexadecimal de su valor ASCII
> precedido de un símbolo %."
>
> No te quiero quitar la razon, ni tampoco dartela. Yo siempre he entendido por
> unicode lo que se explica en esa noticia de Hispasec, pero puede que este
> equivocado. La URL que mandas parece dejarlo claro, per alguien tiene mas
> informacion a mano???

	La pagina que citas de HispaSec tiene pinta de ser una traduccion
	directa de uno de los mensajes incorrectos de bugtraq que motivaron
	la respuesta que citaba en mi mensaje anterior.

	En todo caso:

	rfc 1630 (Jun 1994)

     CONVENTIONAL URI ENCODING SCHEME

     Where the local naming scheme uses ASCII characters which
     are not allowed in the URI, these may be represented in
     the URL by a percent sign "%" immediately followed by two
     hexadecimal digits (0-9, A-F) giving the ISO Latin 1 code for that
     character. Character codes other than those allowed by the syntax
     shall not be used unencoded in a URI.

	rfc 1738 (Dec 1994)

In addition, octets may be encoded by a character triplet consisting
of the character "%" followed by the two hexadecimal digits (from
"0123456789ABCDEF") which forming the hexadecimal value of the
octet. (The characters "abcdef" may also be used in hexadecimal
encodings.)

	rfc 1642 (Jul 1994)

UFT-7

The Unicode Standard, version 1.1, and ISO/IEC 10646-1:1993(E) jointly
define a 16 bit character set (hereafter referred to as Unicode) which
encompasses most of the world's writing systems.

	RFC 2044

UTF-8

--
finger spd at gtc1.cps.unizar.es for PGP       /              So be easy and free
.mailcap tip of the day:                   /      when you're drinking with me