[HACK] Ataque a email

Pablo Peraza pperaza at adinet.com.uy
Sun Mar 11 01:14:08 CET 2001

Colisteros, aqui les mando comentarios de algunos programas que
he encontrado para tal fin en Internet y me gustaria, si alguien
los conoce me comentaran y cual me recomendarían:

GAMMAPROG152.TGZ

Gammaprog is a bruteforce password cracker for web based e-mail address.
Actually was, cause now it supports pop3 cracking too.
Currently angelfire.com, usa.net and yahoo.com address are supported
but you can add your own. Requires a Java virtual machine,
you can get one at http://www.javasoft.com/products/index.html

MBHTTPBF.EXE

http brute force cracker. Suppose to work on Hotmail and Yahoo mail
accounts.
(other web accounts maybe???)

NOSECRET.ZIP

Norton Secret Stuff Password Cracker

POPCRACK.ZIP

University of Minn Popmail Password Cracker

RATCRACKER1.4.1.ZIP

Tries to "crack" various Backdoor passwords by issuing special
 commands or using Master Passwords.This Version successfully
cracks 9 diffrent Backdoor Passwords. But the program is more,
 it includes a fast LocalPortscanner and A,B,C Ip Range scanner

UNSECURE v1.2

A dictionary attack, and a brute force attack program designed
 to go after POP3, FTP, HTTP and other forms of ID/Password Prompts.
 More than one instance of UnSecure will run at a time, without
 slowing down the other instance(s) a great deal. UnSecure is not
cpu intensive.

WWWHACK.ZIP(NEWER VERSION)

This program is for Win95/NT. This program does brute force
 attacking on webpages that require a user id/pw via HTML. This program
is an updated version to the one you will find in the page below.

GAMMAPROG150.TGZ

Gammaprog is a bruteforce password cracker for web based e-mail address.
 Actually was, cause now it supports pop3 cracking too. Currently
hotmail.com, usa.net and yahoo.com address are supported but you can
add your own (See CgiConfig.txt). The program is written in Java, so
 it should run on any computer equiped with a Java virtual machine.
It's not an applet however, it won't run from a web browser. If you
don't have a Java virtual machine, you can get one at
http://www.javasoft.com/products/index.html. Get JDK or JRE. JRE is
much smaller and if you have no java coding experience it is all
you'll probably need. See FAQ.txt for more details

SALUDOS