[HACK] FIST Conference November/Madrid 2003 Results

Vicente Aceituno aceituno at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 29 12:33:58 CET 2003

Dear all,

I think this edition was a success. There are some
lessons to learned too. Five o'clock is too early for
this kind of event, and I should have been tighter
controlling the speakers.

As many of you know, Ramón Nieto joined the committee
recently. He will act as a webmaster initially.

I would like some feedback from you, the attendees.
- Do you feel once a month is too frequent, or just
right?
- Do you think an evening during the week is best, or
perhaps saturday morning?
- What's your personal opinion? ¿Do you learn / Do you
find it entertaining / Do you miss something?
- What would you improve?
- Etc....

I hope we can bring the presentations online soon.
Ramon, Rafa, Balwant and myself need to coordinate a
bit get up and running the new website, which will be
timely announced.

My best

Vicente Aceituno

=====
Para hacer tu ordenador de casa más seguro consulta mi página:
http://www.geocities.com/aceituno/domestico.htm