[IRC-DEV] Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [ircu-development] Re: [Coder-Com] Common point for numerics use & assigment

mathieu yeupou at coleumes.org
Thu Mar 14 21:04:50 CET 2002

Le jeu 14 mar 2002 à 20h52, Carlo Wood a écrit :
> On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 06:55:43PM +0100, Carlo Wood wrote:
> > As soon as the project is created I will post a follow up.
>
> I don't believe it, but the savannah %@#%@$@$ turned the project down
> and
> refuse to support it on their site...  Remove your accounts again
> there
> I'd say.

sieg heil, ein volk, ein reich, ein fuhrer? I'd say.

>  This is just something that involves all major IRC networks
> with
> 500 volunteers and all together a million or so users in an attempt to
>
> standardize the client-server IRC protocol... blah.
>
> Maybe sourceforge has more common sense.
>
> Ruben, can you try to get a project accepted there?  Perhaps it is me
> and
> how I formulated it (see below) :/ (http://www.sourceforge.net/)
>
> Run @ IRC

Your registration wasnt clear and wasnt qualify the project as a Free
Software or a Free Documentation.

This kind of « cow-boy demonstration » seems to me very very
unappropriate. Will you send your task-force ?

--
mathieu

   ] les brevets, protection de l'innovation ?
   ] http://petition.eurolinux.org