[IRC-DEV] una cosilla curiosa :)

Jorge Duarte Rodríguez jduarter at navegalia.com
Wed Jan 22 21:17:02 CET 2003

> P.D aquí tenéis unos cuantos ejemplos mas:

> [14:15] -> Server: wallchops #vip pakopakopako pako
> [14:15] -> Server: wallchops #vip pakopakopako pako paKo2
> [14:15] -> Server: wallchops #vip pakopakopako pako paKo2 PaKo3
> [14:15] -> Server: wallchops #vip pakopakopako pako paKo2 O OU OU xD
> --
> [14:15] -Et3Rn0:@#vip- pako
> [14:15] -Et3Rn0:@#vip- paKo2
> [14:15] -Et3Rn0:@#vip- PaKo3
> [14:15] -Et3Rn0:@#vip- xD

> ¿Comentarios?

Leete el RFC...:

  The presence of a prefix is indicated with a single leading ASCII
   colon character (':', 0x3b), which must be the first character of the
   message itself.  There must be no gap (whitespace) between the colon
   and the prefix.  The prefix is used by servers to indicate the true
  origin of the message.  If the prefix is missing from the message, it
   is assumed to have originated from the connection from which it was
   received.  Clients should not use prefix when sending a message from
   themselves; if they use a prefix, the only valid prefix is the
   registered nickname associated with the client.  If the source
   identified by the prefix cannot be found from the server's internal
   database, or if the source is registered from a different link than
   from which the message arrived, the server must ignore the message
   silently.

<<

> --
> Angel Molina aka 'Et3Rn0'
> Hay 'Pretenders' entre nosotros
> Et3Rn0 at irc-murcia.com
> Murcia a miércoles, 22 de enero de 2003

Saludos,

     _    ____     ____
    | |  |  _ \   |  _ \
 _  | |  | | | |  | |_) |    ``Pocas cosas más claras me ha ofrecido la vida
que esta maravillosa libertad de quererte.?? (Antonio Carvajal).
| |_| |  | |_| |  |  _ < _      ``Cuando emprendas tu viaje a Itaca pide que
el camino sea largo, lleno de aventuras, lleno de experiencias.??
(Konstantin Kavafis).
 \___(_) |____(_) |_| \_(_)        ``A la luz del día o al abrigo de la
noche, se juntan en parejas, triángulos y círculos.?? (Wislawa Szymborska).

  Jorge Duarte Rodríguez

* PGP available at KeyServer.Net (0x4CFF2F4C) *
      * Linux Registered User #300065 *