[pybsddb] DB_ENV->lock_vec

David Wolever wolever at cs.toronto.edu
Tue Aug 26 23:14:40 CEST 2008

Hey,
I've noticed that, after I close my database/env (using "db.close();
env.close()") there are still some locks left dangling.
I do not explicitly acquire locks in my code, but BDB is managing
them for me with DB_INIT_CDB.
Reading through the docs on DB_ENV->close, they seem to suggest using
the DB_ENV->lock_vec function to clean up locks before a close()...
But bsddb.db.DBEnv doesn't have a similar method.

What should I do here?
Also, please forgive me if I'm bothering this list with questions
that would be better directed elsewhere -- I'd be happy to go
"elsewhere", given some sort of pointer to where that could be...

Thanks,
David