[pybsddb] Helping...

hasanyasin hasanyasin at cubicpen.com
Thu Mar 25 15:05:20 CET 2010

This email was for Jesus, the developer of the bindings; but because he
added reply-to header to his email addressed to the maillist, I had sent
the email publicly to the list. I will of course share the installer as
I stated at the email. In fact, I am not using windows as a development
or production environment myself so I don't need it personally. Why I am
trying to build the library and create the installer is to help Jesus.

Thanks for your interest. I had faced with some problems; but I will
solve them soon. The installer will be ready today or tomorrow.

hasanyasin