[pybsddb] associate_foreign

kiruta at gmail.com kiruta at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 13:19:35 CET 2011

>> Does pybsddb support associate_foreign api as described here
>> http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E17076_02/html/programmer_reference/am_foreign.html
>> ?
>
> Not yet. But I aim a complete API coverage (slowly...). The priorities,
> though, concentrate in request/needed features. Are you formally
> "requesting" this support? :). I am not familiar with this specific
> feature, though.

I am not sure what constitutes a formal request, but yes, I would like
to have it :)
It's basically a foreign key constraint in sql terminology.

If you don't have time for this at the moment I could try to implement
it and supply a patch (though I'm not an expert in writing python
extension modules)

--
Vitali