[pybsddb] How to install BSDDB on Windows 7 with Python 3.x?

Sasha sonyachiko at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Jun 9 04:32:22 CEST 2013

Hello Ryan

This should work, but it is a complicated solution.
Downloading the whole IDE and applying hacks after that just to
install a small library, does not sound like a reasonable solution to
me.
I still don't know the value of Berkeley DB, I just wanted to try it.
I will try next time, when a simple installation solution is available.

Thank you for your kindly replies.

Sasha