[pybsddb] spainsh layout bluetooth keyboard

Jason sales at ikubox.com
Wed Dec 24 21:04:13 CET 2014

Dear Friend,
Merry Christmas ! Glad to know you and your company.
Our newest Ultra-thin Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard for iPad 2 / iPad
- WITH SPANISH KEYBOARD LAYOUT AND "Ñ" KEY as below for your reference  !
KUBOX -- Professional Manufacturer,Small Order,Online Shop Professional Supplier.

Unit price:   USD8.10
PS:            MOQ: 500pcs;the prices is basis on 500pcs.
                  if less than 500pcs,the prices can be negotiable.

And any one else you are searching,pls feel free to let me know.thanks.

All the best to you !

Best Regards!

Mr. Jason

Sales Manager

Shenzhen KUBOX Technology Limited
3 Floor, Baohuasen industry park, Bao'an District. Shenzhen. China
Tel:86-755-83513801, Fax:86-755-83513802, Email: sales at ikubox.com
Website:  www.skybox.cc & www.sunsky-online.com

To unsubscribe, please click here or reply email.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity addressed. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by error and delete it from your system. Copyright in this email and any accompanying documents are owned by KUBOX Limited.