comentarios diversos

Francesc Almacelles fjalma at lleida.org
Thu Jan 10 11:39:52 CET 2002

Holas...

----------
>De: Narciso Roman Roy <matnrr at mat.upc.es>

> Y ahora cuestiones sobre la 5ª temporada.

> &
> %
> %
> %
> %
> %

> %
> %
> %
> %
> %

> Lo que sí resulta curioso y sorprendente es la no presencia de
> Lyta Alexander. Y un detalle, ¡ni siquiera en el brindis por
> los ausentes! (por lo que hay que concluir que no ha muerto).
> Esto me hace pensar que, como ya se apuntó en una antigua discusión,
> es un personaje bastante maltratado en la serie,
> por alguna razón que se me escapa.

En http://www.chronology.org/b-five/chron-usa.html (TIME LINE of the Babylon
5/Crusade Universe) podemos leer:

(ojo... spoilers de la trigolia de novelas sobre el Cuerpo Psiquico)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

2264

* Lyta removes Garibaldi's inhibition from harming Bester ("Wheel of Fire",
  N-Final Reckoning).
* The Telepath Crisis leads to the disbanding of the Psi-Corps (OM, "Value
  Judgements"/s). Bester escapes some disaster, abandoning his people. He is
  branded a war criminal and goes into hiding   (N-Final Reckoning).  [Based
  on the reference to "Seven years" in  (N-Final Reckoning)  referring to
  Bester's working with Justin Ackerman at the re-education camp at Amiento
  in Brazil). ["Call to Arms" says the Telepath Crisis was recent.]
* About this time, John Mattheson is working for Psi-Corps, guarding a rogue
  telepath. He helps her trigger a locator allowing the rogue telepaths to
  destroy the enclave ("Path of Sorrows")
* Lyta nearly kills Bester, but he escapes. Lyta *DIES* sometime during the
  conflict [It is possible that she was intended to be the rogue telepath
  mentioned above who dies allowing the rogues to destroy the Psi-Corps
  enclave] (N-Final Reckoning).
* Bester vanishes, eventually coming to Tarriff's Colony, where he hides out
  for three years ("Value Judgments"/s)

"Una profecia se cumple siempre; cuando no, es una metafora"

Francesc Almacelles