OT nueva serie de CF en A3: Roswell

digitalgore digitalgore at yahoo.es
Fri Jul 5 21:06:03 CEST 2002

--- En spain-b5 at y..., Esteban Benítez <warrenkeffer at y...> escribió:
>  No sé ni de que va. Supongo que un tio alienígena
> llega en el accidente de Roswell. La pondrán los fines
> a las tantas. Si alguien puede decirme más de ella.
>
>   No creo que sea buena, pero tal vez haya suerte y no
> sea pésima.

Pos aquí un poco de info de la imdb:

Directed by
John Behring
Arvin Brown
  (more)

Writing credits
Gretchen J. Berg  (writer) (episodes 2.4 "Summer of '47",
2.7 "Wipeout!", 2.12 "We Are Family", 2.14 "How the Other Half
Lives", 2.15 "Viva Las Vegas", 2.18 "It's Too Late and It's Too Bad",
3.5 "Control", 3.12 "Ch-Ch-Changes", 3.15 "Who Died and Made You
King?")
  (more)

 Add to
MyMovies  Photos
Genre: Drama / Sci-Fi (more)

Plot Summary: Living among the citizens of the infamous New Mexico
city of Roswell are ... (more)

User Comments: Roswell is really about true love, which we all
longfor. (more)

Cast overview:
Shiri Appleby ....  Liz Parker
Jason Behr ....  Max Evans
Katherine Heigl ....  Isabel Evans
Majandra Delfino ....  Maria DeLuca
Brendan Fehr ....  Michael Guerin aka Rath
Colin Hanks ....  Alex Whitman (1999-2001)
Nick Wechsler (II) ....  Kyle Valenti
Emilie de Ravin ....  Tess Harding (2000-2001)
Adam Rodriguez ....  Jesse Ramirez (2001-2002)
William Sadler ....  Jim Valenti
rest of cast listed alphabetically
Julie Benz ....  Kathleen Topolski (1999)
Garrett M. Brown ....  Philip Evans
John Doe (I) ....  Geoffrey Parker
Jason Peck ....  Deputy/Sheriff Hanson
Mary Ellen Trainor ....  Diane Evans

Also Known As:
"Roswell High" (1999) (UK) (USA: working title)
Runtime: 60 (61 episodes)
Country: USA
Language: English
Color: Color
Sound Mix: Dolby

You need to be a registered user of the IMDb to rate a movie

·I have seen this movie and would like to submit a comment

Celeb Photos

More!

----------

User Comments:

William George Gartig (gartigwg at email.uc.edu)
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA

Date: 8 January 2000

Roswell haunts me. I find myself thinking about it repeatedly during
the day. I want to view the episodes again and again. I have read the
book the series was based on, and I want to read it again. The show
obviously touches something deep within me. What is it that draws me
to the show? I think it is the romance more than the science fiction.
The show has very much to do with trust, intimacy, and belonging. Max
and Liz have what I think we all long for: an intimate relationship
where we are absolutely sure of the other's love for us. Liz knows
Max loves her and loves her truly and purely both because he risked
his life to save her life and because he has let her see into his
soul, where she saw and felt the love with which he has regarded her
since she was a little girl. This "mind meld" got around all the
communication problems we have using language and gave Liz certainty
about Max's intentions. Max and Liz are the ideal lovers: thoroughly
good people (as far as we have seen), sincere and whole-hearted
lovers, innocent of all mixed motives and self-serving. Michael and
Maria, Isabel and Alex are lovers (or potential lovers) too, but they
are more troubled as individuals and less ideal as couples. Max and
Liz have found true love, and that is why we want to identify with
them and experience it vicariously. Roswell is really about love.

Check for other user comments.
I have seen this movie and would like to comment on it

----------
Message Boards
Discuss this movie with other users on
IMDb message board for "Roswell" (1999)

----------
Recommendations
If you like this title, we also recommend...

"Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" (1993)

Que gracia que te recomienden "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" (1993),
jejejej

Por cierto, si alguien se enrolla a resumir en castellano el
comentario del tal William, sería de agradecer ;-)

Por cierto, aprovecho para agradeceros las traducciones que váis
haciendo del JMS y otros... si no más de uno no se enteraría de nada
(umm... al menos yo ;-P)

Aquí están el resto de las recomendaciones y explica en que se basan
para recomendarte una u otra cosa:

http://us.imdb.com/Recommendations?0201391

Echarle un vistazo, hay una serie que dices: ¬_¬U Adivinad cual ;-P

Diggy