<spain-b5> subtitulos

cnn srm.red at kobo.es
Thu Mar 18 12:33:06 CET 2004

Las:

Esteban Benítez escribió:

> El episodio Lealtades Divididas, de la segunda
> temporada (220 o por ahí), donde se descubre la
> personalidad oculta en Talia... Si te fijas bien se
> insinúa que Ivanova y Talia empezaban a liarse. Yo
> tampoco me paré a pensarlo hasta que se comentó por
> aquí.
> ¿Se acostaron o sólo durmieron juntas? Se miran mucho
> y se hablan como si hubiera algo :P

Pues sí, mirando el "lurkers", esto dicen:

------
When Talia wakes up in Ivanova's bed, finding her missing, it is
tempting to jump to the "obvious" conclusion. However we know that
Ivanova's quarters only has one cot (indicated in "The Long Dark" by
Dr. Franklin.) Of course, Ivanova probably has a sofa/couch that
might have been used.
------

Talia v 1.0 would not have violated Ivanova's privacy during any kind
of intimacy, as that would violate her profoundly; you can hold back,
and Talia would have, and Ivanova would've sensed if she had tried
it. The theory on telepaths making love is that they both willingly
drop the blocks they normally keep in place.

------

Was a kiss between Ivanova and Talia edited out?
Nope, no such scene was cut. It's just a slightly awkward match in
the edited shots

-------

Susan and Talia had been dancing around one another for months; that
night, though, would've been the first time they got physically
intimate.

See, here's where I start to have a problem. For starters, I don't do
any thing to be politically correct, or politically incorrect, I do
what I do in any story because that's what the story points me
toward. Anybody who says "It's not necessary" isn't entitled to that
judgement, frankly; you don't know what's necessary to the story. And
by framing it in the "is this NECESSARY?" way is designed to make you
defend your position when such defense isn't the point; is it
NECESSARY to have humor? to have a romance? to have correct science?
No, *nothing* is NECESSARY. It's what the writer feels is right for
that scene, that story, that character.

-----

They weren't shown in separate beds. We saw Talia reaching over to
the empty space in the bed where Ivanova had been, and finding her
gone.

I didn't show a kiss because, in my experience, it's easier on all
around if one steps into the shallow end of the pool first, and walks
into the deep end rather than diving in and splashing everybody in
the process

---

Caramba q curioso.

Pues hijo, ni enterarme del tema.

Gracias por la aclaración, y en breve (gracias a CIFIRIP) me fijaré
cuando lo vea.
;)

Saludos

cnn
"Coño, de lo q se entera uno haciendo chistes XD"