[IRC-DEV] Re: [Coder-Com] Common point for numerics use & assigment

Carlo Wood carlo at alinoe.com
Wed Mar 13 18:55:43 CET 2002

Sounds like a good idea.

I started a new project on http://savannah.gnu.org/
for this.

We should add one person per large network with
admin rights to this project.  If you think you
are that person then get an account with savannah
so I can add you as soon as the project is approved.

We can start with one flat file that lists all numerics,
which network uses them and what they do in short.  But
this could grow to become a real coordination for a lot
more client-server protocol issues (modes, features,
protocol negotiation etc).

As soon as the project is created I will post a follow up.

--
Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe.com>