[IRC-DEV] Fw: [Coder-Com] [UPGRADE] 2.10.11.06 Released

Victor Roman victor.roman at sionhq.com
Sun Jan 11 02:45:19 CET 2004

Forwarded by Victor Roman <victor.roman at sionhq.com>
 From:    Perry Lorier <perry at coders.net>
 To:      coder-com at undernet.org,
          undernet-admins at undernet.org,
          undernet-opers at undernet.org
 Date:    Sun, 11 Jan 2004 14:12:47 +1300
 Subject: [Coder-Com] [UPGRADE] 2.10.11.06 Released
----

I have just released 2.10.11.06.  I'll be putting up tarballs soon for
people.

Changes since 2.10.11.04 [1]
------------------------

Along with the usual speedups and cleanups we've also got:

Bug fixes:
* Part bug fixed
* IPThrottle bug fixed (klined users weren't throttled correctly)
* Core when numeric is sent to a channel
* Keys/limits are consistant after a netjoin.
* Nick collisions bug fix.
* k:lines must be on IP's.
* "Zombies" joining channel when they go +x
* Memory usage in /stats z for glines/jupes is accounted correctly.
* Clear a topic set by a netrider on a burst.
* Names is more efficient use of bandwidth.
* Bans on users going +x on a channel take effect immediately.
* Updated /stats H to show the "allowed to introduce mask"

New Features:
* Many new configuration changes
* /list S flag allows opers to see secret channels (for use in drone
hunting)
* Realname glines
* Allow uses
* Client Connect/Disconnects have more information.
* Glines/Jupes are burst first to reduce load on newly restarted servers
* epoll(2) support for Linux systems.
* Show local +s channels in remote /whois (has a * prefix on the
channel) since euworld can't see these.
* Updated log file format for connect/disconnect log messages with more
information.

New Configuration Options:
* F:SOCKSENDBUF
* F:SOCKRECVBUF
* F:NICKCLEN
* F:IRCD_RES_RETRIES
* F:IRCD_RES_TIMEOUT
* F:AUTH_TIMEOUT
* F:IPCHECK_CLONE_LIMIT
* F:IPCHECK_CLONE_PERIOD
* F:IPCHECK_CLONE_DELAY
* F:CONNECTTIMEOUT

[1]: .05 was obviously a figment of everyones imagination...