[IRC-DEV] RV: [Coder-Com] [UPGRADE] 2.10.11.06 Released
Toni Garcia aka zoltan
zoltan at teleline.es
Sun Jan 11 21:27:02 CET 2004
De las listas de coder-com y de opers de Undernet.
De: owner-coder-com at undernet.org [mailto:owner-coder-com at undernet.org] En
nombre de Perry Lorier
Enviado el: domingo, 11 de enero de 2004 2:13
Para: coder-com at undernet.org; undernet-admins at undernet.org;
undernet-opers at undernet.org
Asunto: [Coder-Com] [UPGRADE] 2.10.11.06 Released
I have just released 2.10.11.06. I'll be putting up tarballs soon for
Changes since 2.10.11.04 
Along with the usual speedups and cleanups we've also got:
* Part bug fixed
* IPThrottle bug fixed (klined users weren't throttled correctly)
* Core when numeric is sent to a channel
* Keys/limits are consistant after a netjoin.
* Nick collisions bug fix.
* k:lines must be on IP's.
* "Zombies" joining channel when they go +x
* Memory usage in /stats z for glines/jupes is accounted correctly.
* Clear a topic set by a netrider on a burst.
* Names is more efficient use of bandwidth.
* Bans on users going +x on a channel take effect immediately.
* Updated /stats H to show the "allowed to introduce mask"
* Many new configuration changes
* /list S flag allows opers to see secret channels (for use in drone
* Realname glines
* Allow uses
* Client Connect/Disconnects have more information.
* Glines/Jupes are burst first to reduce load on newly restarted servers
* epoll(2) support for Linux systems.
* Show local +s channels in remote /whois (has a * prefix on the
channel) since euworld can't see these.
* Updated log file format for connect/disconnect log messages with more
New Configuration Options:
: .05 was obviously a figment of everyones imagination...
More information about the IRC-Dev