[pybsddb] DbEnv::mutex_set_max

Matthieu Imbert matthieu.imbert at ens-lyon.fr
Fri Jun 26 07:08:37 CEST 2009

Jesus Cea wrote:
> Could you possible detail the inconvenients you have upgrading?. I am
> interested. Maybe I can ease the process or improve documentation.

i favor using off the shelve packages shipped with distributions, as it
is more convenient from a maintenance point of view (automatic upgrades,
security patches) so i try as much as possible to avoid using standalone
packages compiled from sources and manually installed.

that said, if pybsddb becomes one of the few standalone packages of my
project, for a good reason, it's not a problem ;-)

but will pybsddb 4.8.0 work with python 2.5?

Matthieu