[pybsddb] Win32 executable installer...

hasanyasin hasanyasin at cubicpen.com
Sun Apr 18 19:49:26 CEST 2010

I have 32bit and 64bit versions of windows vista and windows 7 at
office; but I use windows xp 32bit on my personal computer and have
built the binaries on it. I can build on other platforms too, and I will
do that for version 3.5 on monday.

I understand your security concerns and you are completely right on
that. I will make a simple web page to list the links for the binaries
and some lines of description. After that, you can provide the link for
that page on pypi mentioning that there were not any warranty by yourself.

hasanyasin