[pybsddb] Problems with setup.dbxml.py on Windows with bsddb3-6.0.0

Lauren Foutz lauren.foutz at oracle.com
Fri Jun 28 16:01:02 CEST 2013

I actually am the person responsible for dbxml :)  I had not realized
the setup.dbxml.py script was separate and maintained by us.  I was able
to fix the issue, which turned out to be a bit/build type mismatch.

As for precompiled binaries, we already include something very close in
the msi of dbxml (two executables that install the libraries for you).
Email me directly (lauren dot foutz at Oracle dot com), and we can
discuss how you can do that more.

Lauren