[pybsddb] pybsddb license clarification

Jan Staněk jstanek at redhat.com
Tue Sep 17 12:59:38 CEST 2013

Hello,
I'm currently packaging pybsddb for Fedora 19 and run into license
issue. Your webpage [1] states that pybsddb is licensed under the MIT
license. However, some files contains only the 3-clause BSD license and
others have only very shortened license text.

It is also worth noting that both BSD and MIT requires their text
included in documentation of the licensed software - in most cases, as
separate text file with full license text.

Could you please clarify for me these issues?

Thanks in advance.
--
Jan Stanek - Red Hat Associate Developer Engineer - Databases Team