[pybsddb] Installing bdb python bindings under Windows 64bit.

Ryan Olf ryan at efrus.com
Mon Jan 5 19:07:55 CET 2015

Oh, I noticed you're using 3.4. I've only ever used BerkeleyDB with the Python 2.7 series. Maybe it makes no difference, but all the code I've ever written was with the 2.7 series. As of a few years ago a lot of the important scientific libraries had not been ported to 3.x. Are the Python bindings for DB supposed to support 3.4?

Ryan